If You Care Aluminium Foil is made with 100% recycled aluminium. While traditional foil manufacturing is a power-intensive process, If You Care Foil uses 95% less energy to produce. Because there is no need to mine, the production creates less waste, while reusing a precious resource.
If Your Care recycled Aluminium Foil- STD 10m
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $1.08 with what's this?
Choose LatitudePayThere is no extra cost to you - just select it as your
at the checkout
Approval inSet up your account and we will tell you straight away
Get it now, payIt is the today way to pay, just 10 easy payments.
over 10 weeks
No interest. Ever.
- Be over 18 years old
- An Australian driver’s licence or passport
- A couple of minutes to sign up,
it’s quick and easy
- A credit/debit card (Visa or Mastercard)
or 4 installments of $1.63 by More info
- 100% recycled aluminium foil that can be recycled again.
- Recycled chlorine-free cardboard dispenser box that can be recycled again.
- Is equal to non-recycled virgin aluminium in performance.
- Versatile usage – excellent for food storage.
- Vegan and vegetarian friendly.
- Non-allergenic, gluten free.
Recycled aluminium foil takes only 5% of the energy used to produce a virgin aluminium foil, and can be recycled many times over.
Each unit contains foil thats 10m long and 29cm wide.